Typically fed at 200g/cow/day. Do not alter the dose rate without consulting a nutritionist or veterinarian. Mineral Max™ products are not to be fed to cows in the 4-6 weeks prior to calving due to the high level of calcium. Thoroughly mix into supplement.
Mineral Max™, Mineral Max™ with Zinc and Mineral Max™ with Rumensin™ are specifically formulated into a granule to deliver essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins to an animal’s diet. Naturally balancing out the mineral deficiencies in pasture to support the demands of high producing lactating cows and optimise production, reproduction, health, and performance.
- Contains phosphorus for energy, metabolism, bone strength and milk production
- Consistent, balanced, all in one minerals to support lactating cows.
- Careful selection of high-quality raw ingredients to ensure optimum digestion
- Colour added to granule range for easy recognition of product or seen when mixed in supplement
- Rigorous testing regime
- Delivers a consistent dose of macro minerals each day
- Improved ease of handling and reduced dust
- Unique combination of minerals, reducing the need to mix individual products
- Supports animal health status
- With or without Rumensin™ 20% Millmix™, as an aid in the control of ketosis, bloat and increases milk protein production
- With or without Zinc Oxide TS-99 as an aid in the prevention of facial eczema
Selected from: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses, Food dyes, Flavouring, Rumensin™ 20% Millmix™, Zinc Oxide TS-99.
Rumensin™ 20% Millmix™ is a registered pursuant to the ACVM act 1997 A009107. Zinc oxide TS-99 is a registered pursuant to the ACVM act 1997 A010933. See eatsafe.nzfsa.govt.nz/acvm for registration conditions.
Typical Nutritional Analysis A 200g feed rate ration will contain:
|Mineral Inclusion||Mineral Max™ (g/cow/day)||Mineral Max™ with Rumensin™ (g/cow/day)||Mineral Max™ with Zinc Oxide TS-99 (g/cow/day)|
All animal feed products should be fed as part of a healthy balanced diet matched to the specific requirements of the herd. Agrifeeds makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the suitability of any of the products supplied to the specific requirements of your animals. Please note that recommended feeding rates are given as a guideline only and will vary based on the total diet and actual feed intake of your animals. It is recommended that you consult your vet, nutritionist or farm consultant before making any dietary changes.