All animal feed products should be fed as part of a healthy balanced diet matched to the specific requirements of the herd. Agrifeeds makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the suitability of any of the products supplied to the specific requirements of your animals. Please note that recommended feeding rates are given as a guideline only and will vary based on the total diet and actual feed intake of your animals. It is recommended that you consult your vet, nutritionist or farm consultant before making any dietary changes.
Mineral Max™, Mineral Max™ with Zinc and Mineral Max™ with Rumensin™ are specifically formulated into a granule to deliver essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins to an animal’s diet. Naturally balancing out the mineral deficiencies in pasture to support the demands of high producing lactating cows and optimise production, reproduction, health, and performance.
- All in convenient sizes – Bulk, bulk bag
- Contains phosphorus
- Careful selection of high-quality raw ingredients to ensure optimum digestion
- Colour added to granule range for easy recognition of product or seen when mixed in supplement
- Rigorous testing regime
- Delivers a consistent dose of macro minerals each day
- Improved ease of handling and reduced dust
- Unique combination of minerals, reducing the need to mix individual products
- Supports animal health status
- With or without Rumensin™ 20% Millmix™, as an aid in the control of ketosis, bloat and increases milk protein production
- With or without Zinc Oxide TS-99 as an aid in the prevention of facial eczema
Typical Nutritional Analysis A 200g feed rate ration will contain:
|Mineral Inclusion||Mineral Max™ (g/cow/day)||Mineral Max™ with Rumensin™ (g/cow/day)||Mineral Max™ with Zinc Oxide TS-99 (g/cow/day)|