All bulk feed orders, be it Feedgrade Molasses, PKExtra 20 or a tailored bulk blend, apply for the interest free payment terms available. Any bulk complementary feed order you receive between 14 June and 31 October 2017, you have the option to defer payment until 20 November 2017, interest free.* Lock in this offer by asking your local rural retailer at the time of order.
*Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Interest free payment terms on bulk feed orders promotion (“Promotion”).Information on how to participate and participation in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is International Nutritionals Limited trading as Agrifeeds (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 14 June 2017 and closes at 31 October 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Orders outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. To participate in the promotion, you must order any bulk molasses, dry bulk or bulk tailored blend products supplied by the Promoter and transacted through accounts with your rural retailer to be delivered, on a contract or spot delivery basis during the Promotional Period.
5. Subject to acceptance, availability and credit criteria of your merchant, you may have the option to defer payment, interest free, until 20 November 2017. (“Payment Option). The Payment Option must be confirmed at the time the transaction is made. See your rural retailer for full details. Account Terms and Conditions may apply. In the event payment is not made in full by the 20 November 2017, overdue interest rates may also apply.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.