All complimentary feeds, apply for the interest free, three months spread payments. Any order delivered between 1 January and 28 February 2018, qualifies for three months interest free terms.
*Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Interest free payment terms on orders promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to participate and participation in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is International Nutritionals Limited trading as Agrifeeds (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 1 January 2018 and closes at 28 February 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Orders outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. To participate in the promotion, you must note at the time of order you would like the payment terms. Payment is due in three equal instalments to be made over the agreed terms.
5. Offer provides customer with flexible payment options (“Payment Options”) with no interest for three months fromthe time the purchase amount is spent. Payment options are payment being made in 3 equal instalments. Payment options must be confirmed at time Purchase Amount is spent. The Payment Option must be confirmed at the time the transaction is made.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any website, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.